Looking to work for a company that puts patients first and offers exceptional urgent care services? If you are hardworking, courteous and thrive in a fast-paced environment, we invite you to send us an email. We look forward to hearing from you!
Railyard Urgent Care offers a team approach and a commitment to our employees’ welfare and personal growth. Here are our core values:
- To place the interest of patients and their families first.
- To deliver quality care with the highest level of integrity and compassion.
- To conduct ourselves and treat others courteously and respectfully.
- To continually educate our staff with the latest technology, advancements and medical treatment.
- To employ innovative, hardworking individuals who value teamwork and a commitment to excellence.
- To foster a positive work environment that encourages our employees to think creatively and live well-balanced lives.
PT X-Ray Technician
We are seeking an experienced X-ray technician. Must be willing to be trained in medical assisting for this p/t cross-trained position in our busy clinic. We offer a team approach, a commitment to our employees’ welfare, and personal growth.
The schedule is every Wednesday, beginning Sept. 2, 2020. You must be flexible, hard-working, engaging, and supportive of colleagues. History of excellent references required. We are looking for someone with leadership qualities and excellent oral and written communication skills, who will bring a mature, professional approach to the position. Must follow through on delegated tasks. This position reports directly to the Practice Manager. 90-day probationary period. Bi-lingual preferred.