Looking to work for a company that puts patients first and offers exceptional urgent care services? If you are hardworking, courteous and thrive in a fast-paced environment, we invite you to send us an email. We look forward to hearing from you!
Railyard Urgent Care offers a team approach and a commitment to our employees’ welfare and personal growth. Here are our core values:
- To place the interest of patients and their families first.
- To deliver quality care with the highest level of integrity and compassion.
- To conduct ourselves and treat others courteously and respectfully.
- To continually educate our staff with the latest technology, advancements and medical treatment.
- To employ innovative, hardworking individuals who value teamwork and a commitment to excellence.
- To foster a positive work environment that encourages our employees to think creatively and live well-balanced lives.
X-Ray Tech/Medical Assistant
We are seeking an experienced X-Ray Technician who is also a certified Medical Assistant (or is willing to be trained in medical assisting), for a full-time cross-trained position. Our typical schedule is 3, 12-hour shifts with four days off. You must be flexible, hardworking, engaging, and supportive of colleagues. History of excellent references required.
We are looking for someone with leadership qualities and excellent oral and written communication skills who will bring a mature, professional approach to the position. Must follow through on delegated tasks. This position reports directly to the Practice Manager. Medical/dental/vision/Life/ADD/401K/PTO after 90-day probationary period. Bilingual preferred. Please send inquiry and resume to email@example.com
Posted May 29, 2018